Refrigeration Insulation & Commercial/Industrial Insulation Solutions
Headquartered in Sioux City, Iowa, Complete Interiors, Inc. specializes in refrigeration and commercial/industrial insulation projects of any size. Founded in 2006, we are proud to be an owner operated business. We have worked hard to develop a team with the knowledge and experience necessary to provide our clients with the highest quality, most cost-effective insulation solutions available in the industry today.
We Utilize the Best Components in the Industry
We work directly with building owners and/or project engineers, general contractors, and mechanical and plumbing contractors. From pipe and duct support systems to crossover systems, we have a wide variety of options to meet your particular needs. We also specialize in insulating walls, ceilings, ductwork, piping, and so much more. Materials we use include:
- Insulation: XPS Styrofoam Insulation, Trymer, 2000 polyisocyanurate insulation, XPS Foamular insulation, Foamglass pipe insulation, Phenolic insulation, Calcium Silicate, Mineral wood, Fiberglass Insulation, Board Insulation and much more
- PVC: FRP panel, Utilite interlocking wall and ceiling panels.
- Vapor barriers: Insulrap 30 Polyguard, Zero Perm, Saran 560 and 540, ASJ Paper.
- Jacketing: PVC, Aluminum, Stainless Steel.
- Corrosion–Control Compound: RG-2400 Gel Polyguard.
We Value Our Clients
When you work with Complete Interiors, Inc., you will receive superior equipment, exceptional components, highly skilled technicians who adhere to the highest safety standards, and great communication. No job is complete until we’re certain that your expectations have been exceeded.
Contact us for more information today.
Headquartered in the Midwest and We Proudly Serve 48 States